What information do we collect?
We do not collect information other than name, email address and/or website, for filling up the comments section. Every now and then, we might need this information to avoid bots, and spam on the site.
What do we use your information for?
Any collected information will be used for the following:
- To assure that you are a human. We need information for the comments section so we could easily weed out bots, and prevent spam on the blog.
- To improve customer service. If in case you need help, or if you have any support needs or customer service requests, those would easily be processed with the help of the information you have provided.
- To improve the quality of the website. With your given information, we could easily determine who our target audience is, and thus, with your help, we could make sure that your experience on this site would continue to get better over time.
- To administer contests, promotions, etc. From time to time, we might put up contests and giveaways which will help you enjoy your time on the site even more!
- To send periodic emails. We may send you related information about the site periodically, to ensure you of the quality of the site, and help you know what to expect.
How do we protect your information?
Third Party Links
We may include or offer 3rdparty services on our website, occasionally, and with our own discretion. These 3rdparty sites have their own privacy policies, which are independent on their own. Therefore, we have no liability or responsibility for the activities or content of these related links. Rest assured, we always seek to protect our website’s integrity and we welcome any kind of feedback regarding third party links.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We ensure you that we do not—in any way—trade, sell, or transfer your personable identifying information to any of our outside parties. Trusted third parties who conduct our business, help us in our website, are not included, together with those who provide additional services, as long as they promise to maintain information as confidential. We may release certain information as long as we deem that it is appropriate to be released as regards to enforcing the policies of the site, and as it complies with the law, or to make sure that your safety, property, and rights are all the more protected. However, when it comes to marketing, advertising, or other uses, we may provide non-personable identifiable visitor information.
Terms and Conditions